Sunday, May 21, 2017

Hidden picture ads such as finding Willie?





Sign up for our Online Abacus Course 'Abacus Math From Scratch'.
 Get 89% off this course with this link




Look for Willie, remember?
It's fun to find out where you are.
That Willy, who gave me another new experience with the hidden picture.
Willie, who had leveled the eyes of all children while they were on TV.
When I look at the advertisement above, my memories come up.
I looked for it in my mind. I did not see it.
Honestly, I may be because I have a lack of color and I am a color medicine.
Anyway, the above ad is a chest of drawers.
Everyone will have this experience.
A tough situation that I can not find when I tr to find a tie.
Looking for and looking again.
Then the time is getting slow
Oh. it's hard.
The two images above seems to portray the mind of a person who is in such a situation.
It's fun.
#Business economy #Overseas Advertising #Domestic Advertising #Print ad #Advertising Image #TVCF #Outdoor Advertising #Fun Advertising #Marketing 

No comments:

Post a Comment