Sunday, May 21, 2017

The secret of levitation os a vacuum... a funny ad




Rowenta
The secret of the magic of levitation magic was finally the suction power of the vacuum cleaner.
The secret of magic is solved.
-Country: Switzerland
-Year: March, 2010
-Copy: "2100 Watt suction power with silence system"

-Contents: I recently needed to buy a vacuum cleaner, so I went into the mall and there were many kinds of vacuum cleaners. The average ranged from 500W to 1800W. When I looked at it, I wondered how good suction power would be.
When I can see this advertisement, I doubt it.
There's no problem catching it when you aim at the flying bird's butt and suck in it.
#Business economy #Overseas Advertising #Domestic Advertising #Print ad #Advertising Image #TVCF #Outdoor Advertising #Fun Advertising #Marketing 




Sign up for our Online Abacus Course 'Abacus Math From Scratch'.
 Get 89% off this course with this link

No comments:

Post a Comment